8 Other Ways to Spice up your Meditations
1) Play with new techniques … switch it up a little.
2) Do it with friends or in a commUnity setting.
3) Do it with me (click here).
4) Do it in a public place and observe all the judgments you think other people have about you, which are really just your own.
5) Do it in the pitch black … like at the back of a cave.
6) Do it naked.
7) Do Laughter Yoga before-hand.
8) Set yourself a goal to do it for a length of time that’s way longer than you think possible for you and commit to just sitting with yourself for the whole length of time … no matter what (dun dun dunnnnn).
If you like and you think what I say is interesting, funny, true or anything else that includes words or thoughts then please share this article and video with people you know or don’t know. Sharing is caring …
Brad Morris (A.K.A – BradiDude)
I Am a Dude … And I’m THE Dude for the Job!