Breathe in the Adventure of Life!
Given that we’re flying through outer space at about 67,000 miles per hour, life is kind of a big adventure. One of my key paths to personal growth is to get off the beaten trail and go on epic adventures … and I tell yah, I’ve had some good ones! I know that by giving ourselves new, comfort-zone stretching, extraordinary experiences we create new neural pathways in our mind which support us to create new ideas about our Reality, gain more confidence in ourselves and step more fully into our full potential.
Fortunately, I have had the true blessing of leading Adventure Retreats in Peru, Hawaii, Mexico and BC, plus I have facilitated daily meditations at two David Wolfe Epic Eden Hot Springs Retreats and his 2013 New Years retreat in Hawaii. I gotta say, I would prefer to go on an adventure and learn from the experience of being out in the wild unknown than taking or teaching a workshop almost any day. Though if you’ve been to one of my workshops, they’re an adventure in themselves…
But if you like my style, then do one of three things:
1) Get on my DudeLetter so you can find out when and where the next adventure is.
2) Email me to collaborate on your dream adventure.
3) Sign up for one of my upcoming adventures.
4) Send me an email and suggest an adventure you’d love to go on.
5) Get off the computer and go on an adventure!